7.25.2011

Chinese Chicken Meatballs


I just through this together real quick and honestly... could be my new favorite food. They are delicious!!

1/2# ground chicken or turkey (I used chicken)
2 tbsp dried cilantro
1/4 c panko bread crumbs
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp veg oil
1 tbsp sesame oil
1 egg
Mix all ingredients together and roll into 1" balls
Place on cookie sheet and cook on 400* for 25 mins
Serve with dipping sauce, recipe below
1/4c soy sauce
1/4c dark brown sugar
1/2 tsp fresh grated ginger
1 tbsp rice vinegar
1-2 tsp sriracha, depending on how spicy you like it (i like it spiiiiicy!)

The only reason I used the Lake Shore seasoning, was because I need to go grocery shopping... In place of the seasoning, you can use sliced scallions. I also would have used fresh cilantro if I had some on hand.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment